- The mission of TCO Tookit LLC is to provide the most widely adopted independent Total Cost of Ownership / Value measurement tools among B2B sourcing and sales professionals while achieving profitable growth.
- This will be accomplished by having this SaaS offering provide a quality product, with service at a timely basis, at a reasonable price. Making TCO Toolkit templates and data secure, yet sharable, measureable, and IoT able (incorporates the Internet of Things) will be our marching orders.
- Veteran owned. We are over 30% Veteran owned.
- Female owned. We're all married, so females effectively own half the company 🙂
- We are Millenials and GenX and we strive for diverse growth.
- TCO Toolkit LLC is Headquartered in Tega Cay, which is located in York County, South Carolina.
- We have operations in Rock Hill, SC, Dayton, OH, and Atlanta, GA
- We have Advisers from Greenville, SC, Charlotte NC, and Cary, NC
- TCO Toolkit was invited and is an active client company in the Rock Hill Technology Incubator
- TCO Toolkit was invited and is a client company in the State of South Carolina's Tech Incubator, SC Launch.
- We work to become a responsible/green company. Over 90% of our Headquarters electricity is covered by on site solar. Our TCO Toolkit SaaS can help companies evaluate responsible/green options/decisions.
- Our team consists of engineers, software architects, and MBAs who have won national awards for TCO software they created, and have been recognized as leaders in this TCO/Value calculator space in periodicals such as Harvard Business Review
Plant Engineering Magazine,
And books such as Business Market Management: Understanding, Creating and Delivering Value and Value Merchants: Demonstrating and Documenting Superior Value in Business Markets